Aloha and thank you for your interest in Kona Beach Properties, LLC.
We are a full-service residential Property Management Company that specializes in Vacation Rental Management.
Kona Beach Properties manages vacation rentals along the Kona Coast between North Kona to Keauhou, including many oceanfront properties. While vacation rental management is our primary focus, we are a full-service real estate company and may also represent our clients in the purchase and sale of real estate should they not already have representation.
Our team lives and thrives in the Kona area and have been in the area for many years. We pride ourselves in hands-on management and guest services. When guests call to make a reservation in Kona, they will be speaking to an agent in Kona. We are physically here to assist owners with maintenance issues, and know what effect the weather, surf, or volcano may be having on the area at any given time.
Our Principal Broker, Tracy Leverone, has lived in Kona for 30 years and worked in the real estate industry here for 15. Her involvement in the community includes volunteer committee work with the Hawaii Association of Realtors, Government Affairs Committee and HAR Housing subcommittee. In addition to HAR Hawaii Association of Realtors), she is a member of West Hawaii Association of Realtors (WHAR), and the National Association of Property Managers (NARPM). We are well in tune with the community and know our market well. Our expert knowledge of the Kailua Kona rental market allows us to guide and support our investment owners and provide superior service to our guests.
Our goal at Kona Beach Properties LLC is to provide the best service with Aloha. We will work hard to maintain our commitment, and strive to exceed expectations every step of the way.
Kona Beach Properties, LLC Proudly Offers the Following Services:
- Guest management – inquiries, reservations, & payments. Check-in / check-out inspections.
- Communication with guests to follow all House Rules for the rental and the complex.
- Collect reservation fees and manage security deposits.
- Manage professional cleaning upon guest checkout and as needed
- Provide recommended Amenities checklist to new clients
- Property inspections and reporting of needed repairs or upcoming needed maintenance. Coordination with vendors for any necessary work to be completed
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is completed as timely as possible.
Fully computerized and detailed monthly accounting for all income and expenses. ACH deposits are preferred for owner income payments for security and timely receipt.
- Disburse all guest deposit refunds upon check-out inspection to determine any charges
- Collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client’s trust account, subject to periodic auditing.
- KBP will set up and maintain listings on VRBO and other OTAs as agreed upon
- We use Streamline, a leading-edge software for Guest management. Reservations booked through our website, VRBO, Airbnb and/or other Online Travel Agents (OTAs) connect to a singular calendar for streamlined guest management.
- Setup and maintenance of online marketing pages dedicated to your unit on rental search engine sites and our website.
- Properties featured on our Kona Beach Properties, LLC website and other optional platforms
- Provide high quality photos to highlight specific features of the property. Professional photos at owner cost. Agent will coordinate photo shoot and use the photos for all marketing. Photos will remain the property of the owner.
- Obtain maintenance quotes, schedule service, negotiate contracts, supervise repairs, and pay invoices for maintenance items.
- Initial Inventory (for furnished properties)– if the initial inventory is not provided, KBP will provide upon request.